B. Arch – University of South Australia
“My focus in architecture over the years has been to approach each new project as an opportunity to gain new skills and increase my knowledge. Every project brings a new challenge and that’s what I enjoy.”
Daryl has been a part of the TSD team for over 3 years and provides a strong practical and technical flavour to the practice. With proficiency in CAD, design development, documentation and 3D modelling, Daryl complements the creative side of the office. His other major responsibility is the IT department a task which he embraces and does with skill and precision.
- Bachelor of Architecture, University of South Australia 1992
- St Aloysius School Multi Function School Hall, Elizabeth
- Mercure Hotel External GRC Panels, Sydney – Manufacturing drawings
- Freeway Sound Attenuation Barriers, Sydney – Manufacturing drawings
- Maggie Beer’s Function Centre Barossa – Documentation & 3D
- Torbrek Winery Administration Building – Documentation & 3D
- Yalumba Moppa Laboratory, Barossa – Documentation & 3D
- Marden School Entry
- Highgate School Administration Building – Documentation & 3D
- Morphett Vale East Primary School Redevelopment – Documentation & 3D
- City East Campus – Mech Services & 3D
- Hillcrest Childrens Centre new work.
- City of Playford – Office Refurbishment
- Seaford Childcare – Extension, Refurbishment & 3D
- Para Hills Junior Primary School DPTI Redevelopment and Carpark
- Coober Pedy Correctional Centre Extension
- Sturt Police Station Change rooms Refurbishment
- Numerous other commercial and private developments.
« Back to Our Team