B.Arch I Bachelor of Architecture (Hons)- Tishreen University
M.Arch I Master of Architecture- University of South Australia 2019
“A good and effective architectural design is not only about aesthetic appearance and attitude. It is also about defining and creating a personal lifeworld that encompasses the individuality within the designed space”.
Rama joined the Architecture team in 2019 as a Graduate Architect at TotalSpaceDesign. Rama is passionate, self-motivated, and hardworking person, as well as being a good team player. She has broad skills in design and modelling including model making, hand drawing, sketching and detailing. In addition, her software skills include an advance working knowledge of design programs such as AutoCAD, Revit, 3Ds Max, Lumion, SketchUp, V-Ray and Adobe Creative Suite including InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator, Adobe After Effects.
Rama is always willing to learn and develop new skills and techniques to enhance the end product during the different processes of the project. Working amongst the TSD team will help optimise her knowledge and experience as she begins to form her architectural footprint and work towards obtaining a registration as an Architect.
- Bachelor of Architecture (Hons) – Tishreen University Syria 2016
- Masters of Architecture – University of South Australia 2019
- DCP- Residential Care Units- Adelaide
- John Pirie Secondary School Redevelopment – Port Pirie, South Australia
- Hamilton Secondary College- Redevelopment- Mitchell Park, Adelaide
- Kapunda High School Redevelopment- Kapunda, South Australia
- Highgate Primary School Redevelopment- Adelaide, South Australia
- Dental Practice- Seaford Heights, Adelaide
- Residential House- Malvern, Adelaide